Just A Few Facts
- 13th Year in operation
- Central Ohio’s largest minority-owned transportation services company
- 60+ Vehicle fleet
- 75,000+ passengers transported monthly
- Industry-leader in safety
- Services include Dispatching and Customer Information Desk
- 37 bus routes (70% increases in routes for 2008-2009 school year)
- 97% of our school bus fleet passed the June 2008 Ohio Highway Patrol inspection first time through
- Capital Transportation is recognized both as an industry leader and the transportation company of choice.
- Capital Transportation provides quality services and maintains the highest standards in safety and reliability.
- Capital Transportation employs people with expertise in all facets of ground transportation. Its people are satisfied and rate it as a great place to work
- 15-20 routes operated daily
- Consistently outperform the On-time
- Performance (95%)
- Consistently outperform the Productivity
- Government agency transportation
- Employee parking contract since 1999
- 30,000+ passengers monthly
- 530 acre facility with tenant organizations
- Employee parking lot shuttles
- On-Campus Taxi/Shuttle Service
- Special transportation requests (dignitary and charter bus service)
Capital Transportation, Inc. operates a results-oriented transportation service. Three elements are central to our success: safety, customer satisfaction, and performance.